Monday, June 20, 2005

What are you chewin' on?

Welcome to Pandachews. Paul here.

If you ask my soon to be wife, she'll tell you I'm always chewing on something. Usually it's her ear. At 8am, I hear a report on NPR and - BAM! - she's subjected to a lecture on why the national real estate market is a bubble about to burst or - WHAM! - a rant about the Celtics' inconsistency or - SLAM! - how the deflationary economics of the last 25 years has screwed the poor, squeezed the middle class and been a bonanza for the rich.

"Oh God! Please!" is her usual response.

So I'm creating this blog to air out my thoughts (and perhaps yours) on politics, economics, sports, culture and other big ideas. All perspectives are welcome. I ask only that a) folks get a sense of the strings and either follow them or create one that seems to adhere to the blog-geist b) be thoughtful (and hopefully a little irreverent and funny) in their postings and c) treat everyone else with respect. No personal attacks.

Start chewin'!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Bostonworkerbee said...

Pandachew! At last! Nice blog.

 
At Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:22:00 PM, Blogger hez said...

i've been tipped off! rock on P!

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home